Did you know that different states have different insurance requirements and state statutes? Did you also know that failure to meet these requirements may result in your state driver’s license or registration being suspended?
Having proper auto insurance coverage can help you get back on your feet in case your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or any other event covered by your policy.
ENG Auto Insurance
ENG Insurance offers auto insurance
and car insurance across Miami,
Broward and all of South Florida.
Different policies have different requirements depending on if you lease, finance or own your vehicle. Our professional agents ensure that your auto insurance policy not only meets the state requirement and statue but also protects you, your passengers and your vehicle.
What does auto insurance cover?
Auto insurance coverage depends on the type of policy you purchase. The different types of coverages are liability coverage, uninsured and underinsured motorists’ coverage, personal injury protection coverage and collision and comprehensive coverage.
- Liability Coverage (BI and PD): Liability coverage pays others for damages you become legally liable for due to an automobile accident.
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM): Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist provides bodily injury coverage for accidents caused by a hit-and-run driver, uninsured, or underinsured driver which occur when you or your family are driving a covered automobile or while you are a pedestrian.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Personal Injury Protection pays for reasonable medical expenses for you and members of your family if injured in an automobile accident or as a pedestrian struck by an automobile.
- Collision & Comprehensive: Collision & Comprehensive coverage protects you from losses resulting from damage to your automobile due to a collision with another object. It also pays for other losses to your automobile, including losses caused by fire, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, natural disasters, vandalism and other causes of loss.
What are the factors that determine my auto insurance rate?
- Personal details such as age, gender, and marital status
- Where you live
- Average annual distance driven
- Your vehicle
- Your credit score
- Your coverage amount and type which can vary
Are auto insurance discounts available?
Ask one of our professional agents for more information to see if you qualify for a discount.
Why Choose ENG Insurance?
Our professional agents will work with you to guide you to find the best coverage for your home and assets while keeping a cost-effective plan in mind. Being insured with the appropriate coverage is important and it deserves great quality of protection and care.
We service the following cities and surrounding areas:
- Cooper City
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Pembroke Pines
- Coral Springs
- Miami Lakes
- North Miami
- Coral Gables
- Hialeah Gardens
- Miami Springs
- Palmetto Bay
- West Kendall
Get A Quote
Please contact us with questions and to set-up an appointment for a free insurance quote by filling out the form below or giving us a call.
Contact us & Get A Free Quote Today.
We make sure that your insurance needs are covered for today and in the future.