Protecting your business with a business auto insurance policy can cover various vehicles, automobiles, and commercial trucks. A commercial auto policy covers physical damage and liability coverages for amounts and situations not covered by a personal auto policy. As an independent insurance agency in South Florida, we take pride in reviewing your business insurance needs with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance
for businesses in South Florida,
Miami, Broward and Surrounding Areas
Commercial auto insurance protects your business for losses or damages to vehicles used by your business and for damage to others caused by your business vehicles. Commercial auto insurance can insure a variety of vehicle types like trucks and cars, as well as different types of motorized equipment. It’s like your personal auto policy but provides coverage for your business vehicle(s).
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
- Liability Coverage: Bodily injury liability (BIL) for when you or one of your employees causes bodily injury to another party while using one of your covered vehicles. Property damage liability (PDL) for when you or when one of your employees cause property damage to another party while using one of your covered vehicles.
- Medical Payment Coverage/Personal Injury Coverage: Pays medicals expenses for the driver and the passengers of your vehicles if they’re in an accident, regardless of fault.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for damages to your vehicle from accidents, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, weather, or other non-crash incidents.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Pays for damages caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
If you have employees using their own vehicles on company use or you are renting vehicles, hired/non-owned auto liability provides business insurance coverage for certain liabilities arising from the use of a rented or leased vehicle, or non-owned vehicle. This coverage is often affordable to add to a business auto policy or in some cases, can be added to a general liability policy.
Purchasing a commercial auto policy can be confusing since there are so many different options. We service businesses across South Florida. Contact us to find out more about Commercial Auto Insurance and how we can best suit your needs.
Get A Quote
Please contact us with questions and to set-up an appointment for a free insurance quote by filling out the form below or giving us a call.
Contact us & Get A Free Quote Today.
We make sure that your insurance needs are covered for today and in the future.